Our mission is to provide the highest level of quality in a health fitness program utilizing aggressive workout routines, current nutrition, and fitness information.
We commit to offer a friendly atmosphere by a team of enthusiastic fitness trainers and assistants in a clean, well-maintained environment.
We pledge to provide a unique service to our members by providing them with tools for fitness success.
Master Fitness Trainer
Charles Middleton, Jr.
Master Fitness Trainer Charles Middleton Experience
- 34 years in training Martial Artist in combat fitness
- 33 years in leading large group exercise for the U.S. Army
- 6 years as a Drill Sergeant developing the initial soldier in basic training
- 3 years as the Assistant Commandant of a Drill Sergeant Academy developing Drill Sergeants
- 25 years as a Master Fitness Trainer.
- 10 years as Hand to Hand Combatant Instructor
Other Skills & Experience
- Won 6 major championships in fighting and forms, in competitions held in Hawaii, Guam, the Philippines and Korea
- Made the Fort Gordon Amateur Boxing Team, accumulated a record of 22-1 with 17 wins by TKO
- Has been teaching/instructing Martial Arts since 1981
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management
Charles Middleton served as a Chief Instructor for the Battle Focused Instructor Training Course; Assistant Commandant of a United States Army Drill Sergeant School; and DCSOPS Sergeant Major for the 80th Division Training. Due to his extensive knowledge in martial arts and physical fitness, Charles Middleton served as hand-to-hand instructor at United States Army Bases in Fort Dix, New Jersey, Fort Jackson, South Carolina and Fort Benning, Georgia.
Charles Middleton was certified by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges, awarding him the title of Master Fitness Trainer.